IX Simple Support Tool
The IX Simple Support Tool is abbreviated programming software designed to quickly configure small IX Series systems (20 stations or less). It allows the configuration of each station’s number, name, and IP address while configuring all other settings to default values. Basic Call, Door Release, Emergency Call, and one Group setting can be configured after initial programming with the Simple Support Tool.
Before downloading, please read the IX Simple Support Tool PDF to see these settings and features.
For more advanced settings, please use the IX Series Support Tool software to access all features.
- Designed to quickly configure small IX Series systems (20 stations or less)
- Allows the configuration of each station’s number, name and IP address while configuring all other settings to default values
- Basic call, door release, emergency call, and one Group setting configurations
- More advanced settings will require the full IX Support Tool version
- Language support for French/Spanish/English/Japanese
Windows ® 7 Professional, Windows ® 7 Enterprise, Windows ® 7 Ultimate
Windows ® 8, Windows ® 8 pro, Windows ® 8 Enterprise
Windows ® 8.1, Windows ® 8.1 pro, Windows ® 8.1 Enterprise
Windows ® 10 Home, Windows ® 10 pro, Windows ® 10 Enterprise, Windows ® 10 Education
1GHz 32 bit (x86) or 64 bit (x64)
1280 x 768
Door / Sub Stations: IX-DV, IX-EA, IX-DVM, IX-DVF, IX-DA, IX-BA, IX-SS-2G, IX-SSA, IX-NVP, IX-RS
Master Stations: IX-MV7-B, IX-MV7-W, IX-MV7-HB, IX-MV7-HW, IX-MV7-HW-JP, IX-SOFT
Emergency Stations: IX-DVF-2RA, IX-DVF-RA, IX-SSA-2RA, IX-SSA-RA