JP Series Video Intercom
Combine Entry Security and Internal Communication into One Reliable System
Know exactly who is at the door, even from across the room. The 7" touchscreen displays clear images from the door station. The intuitive interface replaces traditional button designs for easy operation and simplicity.
Schools and offices can lock entrances and identify visitors to maintain security, while unlocking doors safely and conveniently from the main office or reception desk. See and hear activity on all inside stations by viewing the video with the optional adaptor. Quickly communicate between stations or make wide announcements across the campus or building, keeping everyone informed or use the handset to keep your conversation more private.
Call partitioning creates a convenient way to safely route calls and identify visitors from inside. Simply designate the master station(s) to communicate with and unlock a specific door or set of doors. For broad surveillance of a location, connect a CCTV camera using the optional adaptor and one of the four door station inputs located on the master station.
Save and download lists to include with proposals.
- Hands-free (VOX) or handset (full-duplex) communication
- Camera position and zoom can be set for call-in
- Camera can be adjusted to compensate for brightness
- Wide angle camera with 170° door view
- Picture memory records up to 20 calls to internal memory and max 1,000 call to removable SD/SDHC card (not included)
- Entry can be monitored via the master station and submaster stations
- One output to control a secondary device like a light, gate, or additional door
- Analog video output via supplied connector
- Convenient box sets are complete with a master station, each with a different door station, and a power supply (up to three more door stations and seven submaster stations can be added for a full 4 X 8 system)
- Home run or daisy chain wiring options (see installation manual for details)
24V DC - use PS-2420UL
Hands-free (VOX) or handset (full duplex)
Two N/O or N/C dry contacts, 24v AC/DC, 500 mA (Use RY-182-L or RY-3DL for larger contact rating)
Door Station to Master Station: 2-cond., mid cap, solid, non-shielded - use Aiphone Wire #871802
Power Supply to Master Station: 2-cond., mid cap, solid, non-shielded - -use Aiphone #87802
Master Station to Distribution Adaptor: Cat-5e or Cat-6
Adaptor to Sub Master Station : Cat-5e or Cat-6
Door Station to Master Station: 330’
Master Station to Distribution Adaptor: 650'
Distribution Adaptor to Sub Master Station: 165'
Door Station to Long Distance/CCTV Adaptor 650’
Long Distance/CCTV Adaptor to Master Station 330’
Power Supply to Distribution Adaptor: 16’(22 AWG) 33’(18AWG)
Total Cumulative Between Inside Station: 980’
The JP-DVF-PR Flush Mount Video Door Station with Proximity Card Reader is a vandal-resistant door station for the JP Series. It includes a built-in AC-PROX-1G proximity card reader that is…
Stainless Steel Video Door Station with HID® ProxPoint® Plus Proximity Card Reader, Flush Mount
Stainless Steel Video Door Station with HID® multiCLASS SE® Proximity Card Reader, Flush Mount
Call extension speaker for the DB Series, JF Series, JK Series, JO Series, JP Series, KB Series or NIM Series
The RY-1824L door release relay module is an interface between the door release contact on the Aiphone master station or CEU and the actual release mechanism. The contact closure directly…
2 conductor, 16AWG, Direct Burial with water blocking tape barrier, Low-Cap Wire, 1000′