SIP Compatible IP Video Emergency Station
ADA Compliant with a Single Emergency Call Button
Need this station with UL Certification? Be sure your model has a UL sticker or contact Aiphone for more details.
- Use SIP to integrate with Cisco Unified Call Manager® and answer calls off-site
- ONVIF® Profile S Compliant
- Emergency call button
- ADA compliant raised lettering and Braille signage
- 802.3af PoE with PoE pass through (802.3at Type 2 PoE+)
- 1.23 megapixel fixed color video camera
- Camera vertical adjustment +15º, 0º, or -8º (manual)
- Capture and store the audio and video of active conversations on a microSD™ card (not provided by Aiphone)
- IP65 rated, weather resistant
- Stainless steel faceplate
- 2 contact outputs
- 6 trigger inputs
- 2-year warranty!
PoE (IEEE 802.3af class 0)
⅓" CMOS 1.23 megapixel
G.711 (μ-law, A law), G.722
H.264/AVC, motion JPEG
IPv4, IPv6, TCP, UDP, SIP, HTTP, HTTPS, RTSP, RTP, RTCP, IGMP, MLD, SMTP, FTP, DHCP, NTP, DNS
-40° - 140°F (-40° - 60°C)
11-11⁄16" H x 7" W
Flush mounted with included back box, or surface mount with the SBX-IDVFRA Stainless Steel surface mount box. Also compatible with the WB-CA, WB-HA, WB-CE, and WB-HE Emergency wall boxes or modular towers.