JO Series Video Intercom with Mobile App Capability
It's the Best of Both Worlds
Reach more customers with the best of both worlds: the reliability of a hard-wired master station AND the convenience of a mobile app. The JO Series Video Doorbell with Mobile App Capability is the solution for on‑the‑go home‑ and small‑business owners.
Whether it’s a delivery or an unexpected visitor, your customers can choose to see and speak with their guests – and unlock the door – while onsite using the hard‑wired master station or remotely with the mobile app. The interior master station ensures calls from the door station will not be missed, even when the internet is down or slow. If the mobile app is not required, a standard interior master station without mobile app capability is also available.
The JO Series is available at a one-time cost without long-term contracts or fees.
We’ve Made Changes: Better, Fast, and Stronger App Performance
Based on your valuable feedback, we’ve made enhancements to improve your customers’ experience:
- Boosted speed and performance
- Stronger WiFi connection
- Audio still transmits even when the internet is slow
Aiphone is proud to be a rare, two-time winner of the prestigious Deming Prize for quality management and manufacturing processes. Our ISO Certified process and rigorous standards result in some of the most reliable products in the industry. Aiphone products routinely last for years, only being replaced when the application outgrows the system capacity.
- Answer calls and unlock your door from your smartphone or other mobile devices
- Convenient roaming app empowers staff and guards from anywhere on or off-site.
- The on-site monitor is a guaranteed method to communicate with visitors, even if the internet is down or slow
- Easily identify visitors on the large 7″ screen
- Store calls with no added fees using onboard memory
- Adding a MicroSD card to the on-site monitor increase call storage
- Watch recorded calls from the on-site master or on the mobile app
- See and hear who is at the door while remaining safe
- Open the door for visitors from the on-site monitor or from the mobile app
- Easy installation using just 2 wires, like existing doorbell wire.
- Activate the door station video and audio feed to see and hear activity at the entry
- Fits most modern home decor
- Unlock your door from within the mobile app
- A sliding button within the mobile app prevents accidental unlocking of your door
- Available in convenient box sets!
18V DC - use PS-1820UL
Chime with image, approx. 45 seconds
Open-voice (VOX) or push-to-talk (PTT)
7" TFT color LCD touchscreen
Contact rating: 24V AC/DC, 500mA
2.4 GHz IEEE802.11 b/g/n
Door to master: 2-cond., mid cap, solid, non-shielded - use Aiphone #871802
Door Station to Master Station: 165' (22AWG) 330' (18AWG)
Expansion Station to Master Station: 165' (22AWG) 330' (18AWG)
App Enabled box sets
with one monitor
Standard Box sets
with one monitor
Standard Box sets
with two monitors
Model:JOS-1A2 - Standard door station
Model:JOS-1V2 - Vandal resistant surface mount door station
Mobile-Ready Box Set with Standard, Surface-Mount Door Station
Mobile-Ready Box Set with Flush-Mount Door Station
Mobile-Ready Box Set with Surface-Mount Door Station
7″ Video Set (JO-DA, JO-1MD, PS-1820UL)
7″ Video Vandal Flush Set (JO-DVF, JO-1MD, PS-1820UL)
7″ Video Vandal Set (JO-DV, JO-1MD, PS-1820UL)
The JOW-2D is an adaptor for the JO Series video intercom system. It allows two video door stations to be used in a standard or app-enabled system. The adaptor has…