IX Series 2 Peer-to-Peer IP Video Intercom with SIP Capability
Redefining what one IP system can do
The IX Series 2 offers the power of an Enterprise platform with the simplicity of a single system. It’s a platform for enterprise security and communications that grows with you. It expands your network across multiple security layers for one, very powerful solution. No annual Aiphone licensing fees. No proprietary servers. No need to train your staff on multiple systems. Combine that with built-in backwards/forwards compatibility and our freakish reliability, and you can feel confident in your choice for years to come.
Utilizing SIP, register any IX Series 2 station to Cisco Unified Call Manager® and place or forward calls to an external phone number. Master stations can now serve a dual role as a single command point, controlling security layers such as access control and emergency communications.
With picture-in-picture, master stations can toggle between ONVIF® Profile S IP cameras and the new 1.3 megapixel cameras on IX Series 2 video stations. Line supervision ensures all stations are online while device check verifies every button, station speaker, and microphone are operating properly.
Save system lists to your profile for future reference or download them to include with proposals.
- All IX Series stations are PoE (Power-over-Ethernet)
- Peer-to-peer design allows quick and simple programming and no single point of failure
- SIP 2.0 Compliant allowing integration with Cisco Unified Call Manager®.
- System capacity ranges from small point-of-entry security options to large-scale commercial applications with hundreds of stations
- Partition station call-ins, door release capability by station, or scheduled transfers between stations
- System-wide health checks – monitor the components as well as the network connection
- Line Supervision ensures stations are online
- IX Mobile offers the functionality of a physical master station in the form of an App for Android and Apple mobile devices
- Use built-in cameras for two-way master-to-master video conferencing.
- Upload custom sounds and create a chime schedule for schools or commercial applications.
- Use ONVIF® for 3rd party IP camera, Network Video Recorders, and VMS integration
- Easily upgrade legacy IX systems, now and in the future
- Scheduled, delayed, or absent call transfer
- Customizable groups and zones for paging at multiple priority levels
- Turn your master into a virtual receptionist – ideal for unmanned waiting areas or unstaffed lunch hours
- Picture-in-Picture (PIP) allows an ONVIF Profile S IP camera and an Aiphone video intercom to be viewed simultaneously
- 2 year warranty!
10 BASE-T / 100 BASE-TX Ethernet (RJ-45)
IPv4, IPv6, TCP, UDP, SIP, HTTP, HTTPS, RTSP, RTP
Audio (G.711): 64Kbps x 2 for communication, Video (H.264): 24Kbps ~ 8,192Kbps
Type: 1/4" color CMOS VGA
Cat-5e or Cat-6
100m (Approx. 330')
The IX-MV is an IP addressable video master station with a 3.5” color LCD monitor. It can be wall or desk mounted (desk stand included). The IX-MV offers handset (duplex) and hands-free (VOX/PTT) communication and can page up to 5 zones simultaneously. The station is equipped with a door release button to unlock doors remotely.
4 Button SIP Compatible Flush Mounted IP Video Door Station Vandal Resistant Stainless Steel Faceplate
SIP Compatible IP Emergency Station ADA Compliant with One Call Button and One Emergency Call Button (French)
SIP Compatible IP Video Emergency Station ADA Compliant with One Call Button and One Emergency Call Button (French)
SIP Compatible IP Emergency Station ADA Compliant with One Call Button and One Emergency Call Button
SIP Compatible IP Video Emergency Station ADA Compliant with One Call Button and One Emergency Call Button
SIP Compatible IP Video Emergency Station ADA Compliant with a Single Emergency Call Button
SIP Compatible Flush Mounted IP Video Door Station Vandal Resistant Stainless Steel Faceplate with HID® multiCLASS® Reader
SIP Compatible Flush Mounted IP Video Door Station Vandal Resistant Stainless Steel Faceplate
SIP Compatible IP Emergency Station ADA Compliant with a Single Emergency Call Button (French)
SIP Compatible IP Video Emergency Station ADA Compliant with a Single Emergency Call Button (French)
The IXW-MA is a multi-purpose adaptor for the IX Series with 4 contact inputs and 10 relay outputs. The inputs on the IXW-MA can be used to send a command to a specific station to perform a task. The IXW-MA relays are associated to a specific station and programmed to change state when relay output
The IPW-1VC is an analog to IP converter set that will utilize 2-conductor copper wire to connect a network intercom station. The set includes an ethernet-to-UTP (untwisted pair) transmitter and receiver, along with two RJ45-to-2-wire converters and power supply. Use the IPW-1VC when existing cable is in place and pulling network cable is cost-prohibitive.
The PS-POE is a PoE splitter that provides a 24V DC output to power the strobe light in Aiphone’s wall boxes and towers. The IX Series 2 emergency stations have a secondary PoE output (passthrough) that can be used to connect to this splitter. The PoE passthrough will only be usable if the IX Series
The SBX-IXDV30 is an 16-gauge stainless steel 30° surface mount box designed for angle mounting the IX-DV video door station. This is applicable for wide or double door entrances where the door station needs to be mounted to either side of the door and provides a better viewing angle for the camera.
IX Series 2 Audio Door station Firmware V201 (IX-SSA-2RA-FR, IX-SSA-2RA, IX-SSA-RA, IX-SSA, IX-SSA-RA-FR)
IX Series 2 Video Door station Firmware V201 (IX-DV, IX-DVF, IX-DVF-P, IX-DVF-RA, IX-DVF-2RA, IX-DVF-RA-FR, IX-DVF-2RA-FR)