The IX-MV is an IP addressable video master station with a 3.5” color LCD monitor. It can be wall or desk mounted (desk stand included). The IX-MV offers handset (duplex) and hands-free (VOX/PTT) communication and can page up to 5 zones simultaneously. The station is equipped with a door release button to unlock doors remotely.
The IX-MV is equipped with brightness adjustment, giving the user control for camera lighting to better see the visitor requesting entry. Six programmable speed buttons provide quick and easy access to frequently called stations or groups.
The IX-MV connects directly to a network using CAT-5e/6 cable and can communicate with any other IX Series station on its network. The station utilizes 802.3af compliant PoE
- ONVIF Profile S Compliant
- 802.3af PoE, Class 0
- 3.5″ LCD screen doubles as the station’s menu screen
- 6 customizable speed dial buttons
- Hands-free or handset communication (with available push-to-talk mode)
- Delayed, Absent, or Scheduled call transfer
- Monitor individual door stations, or scan monitor groups of stations
Hardwired Stations: 10 BASE-T / 100 BASE-TX Ethernet (RJ-45)
IPv4, IPv6, TCP, UDP, SIP, HTTP, HTTPS, RTSP, RTP
Audio (G.711): 64Kbps x 2 for communication, Video (H.264): 24Kbps ~ 2,048Kbps
Hands-free or handset.
Cat-5e or Cat-6
32° - 104°F (0° - 40°C)
3-1/2" LCD screen
Wall or desk mount with included stand and bracket.