IXG Commercial IP Video Intercom with Mobile App
Scalable Solutions. Reliable Products.
When you need the convenience of a mobile app with the reliability of an Aiphone system, look no further. Mix and match IX Series and IXG Series components for the ultimate hybrid solution to meet anyone's security communication needs. The convenient cloud-based app that comes with the IXGW-GW adaptor is designed for those who need on-the-go security.
A flexible way to protect buildings, this IP video intercom system is ideal for commercial buildings, factories and warehouses, multi-tenant, and mixed-use campuses. Expand two-way communication to lobbies and entry gates or add emergency towers in common spaces. Because network cable homeruns back to PoE switches and uses the existing network infrastructure, distances are no longer a concern!
Add the AC Series, our new access control system, for the next level in entry control. Trigger calls on access events like read failure, or attempted use of deactivated credentials, and more. Easily integrate with other video and security management systems. Our Technology Partners ensure that all security communication requirements are met. By configuring IX Series components within the IXG Support Tool, you will have a scalable solution and reliable products that businesses and property managers can rely on and trust.
- Device supervision allows for scheduled or manual system checks ensuring all stations are working as expected
- IP camera integration makes it easy to toggle between the close-up view of the video door station and the wide view of the integrated camera
- Transfer calls between multiple stations based on a schedule or time delay
- PoE passthrough on the IX-DV, IX-DVF, IX-DVF-4, IX-DVF-P, and IX-SSA stations can power more devices (requires PoE+)
- No costly licensing fees or expensive servers
- Scalable system is easy to expand – mix and match an infinite number of door stations, emergency stations, master stations, sub stations and mobile apps
- Support Tool programming allows for batch configurations
- ONVIF® Profile S video streaming
- All Call or group paging
- Priority call queueing
- Door release contacts available at door stations or IXW-MA for added security
10 BASE-T / 100 BASE-TX Ethernet (RJ-45),
Mobile App: Wi-Fi, 3G/4G/5G
IPv4, IPv6, TCP, UDP, SIP, HTTP, HTTPS, RTSP, RTP, RTCP, IGMP, MLD, SMTP, SFTP, DHCP, NTP, DNS
Audio (G.7222): 64Kbps-2,048Kbps x 2 for communication, 64Kbps for monitoring
Video (H.264): 32Kbps-2.048 Kbps
IXGW-GW: 2Mbps minimum upload
ONVIF® Profile S or RTSP
Hands-free or handset (full-duplex), push-to-talk (simplex)
IXW-MA: ten programmable dry contacts (four Form C, six Form A), 24V AC/DC, 500mA
IX-DV, IX-DVF, IX-DVF-4A, IX-DVF-6, IX-MV7-B, IX-MV7-W, IX-MV7-HB, IX-MV7-HB-L, IX-MV7-HW-JP, IX-SSA: two Form C dry contacts, 24V AC/DC, 1A
IX-DVM, IX-EA, IX-RS-B, IX-RS-W, IX-SS-2G: Form C dry contact, 24V AC/DC, 1A
Cat-5e or Cat-6
Door station, Emergency Station, Sub Station, Master Station, or Network Adaptor to Network Note: 330’
SIP Compatible Flush Mounted IP Video Door Station Vandal Resistant Stainless Steel Faceplate with HID® multiCLASS® Reader
IXG Series Mobile App Gateway Whether it’s an apartment building, a high-rise, or a mixed-use complex with retail spaces, each tenant has their own lifestyle and schedule. Accommodating the demands…
The TW-TE is a tall blue aluminum tower with emergency lettering for the IX Series emergency stations and designed to offer a light, durable tower for assistance and emergency call…