Analog Multi‑Tenant Video Intercom with Mobile App
The GT Series is a reliable entry security system ideal for tenants who live and work in vintage or modern buildings. Tenants and guards can easily identify visitors before granting entry into the building from a tenant station, concierge/guard station, or mobile app. Integrate the GT Series system with the AC Series, our new access control system, for the next level in entry control.
This multi-tenant video system offers a sleek and modern look, with a 7” video screen that displays crisp, clear detail that is supported with simple wiring – two common wires for audio, add two additional wires for video. Both video and audio entrance panels can be combined into the same system. Directory updates are easy when tenants change using remote programming through VPN or directly through NFC technology.
Standard System Features
- Analog camera input provides additional surveillance of entry area (GT-DMB-N, GT-VB)
- Combine both video and audio entrance panels in the same system
- Mobile app can be used as a sub tenant station (requires GT-1C7W)
- Unlock entrance from tenant station
- Optional individual doorbell to ring tenant stations
- Panic call switch for emergency calling to guard or concierge
- Tenant stations can monitor the entryway (video system)
- Tenant directory can quickly be updated with NFC-compatible stations (GT-DB-VN, GT-DMB-N, GT-MKB-N, and GT-BCXB-N)
- Link data allows easy programming of multiple entrance and video guard stations
- Setting via dip switch for digital systems provides faster and easier installation (GT-2C, GT1C7, GT1C7-W, GT-1M3)
- Simple wiring with two common wires for audio and two additional wires for video
- Video guard station(s) can be included to provide communication between office/lobby and tenants
Same features as a Standard System, plus:
- Network adaptor (GT-MCX) connects multiple GT Series systems together for building-to-building communication
- Up to 480 entrance panels, 96 video guard stations, and 5,000 tenant stations
- IPv4 or IPv6 network protocols
- Extend wiring distance across buildings and systems
24V DC – use specified number of PS-2420ULs per system configuration
IPv4, IPv6, TCP, UDP, IGMP, MLD, DHCP, NTP, DNS (protocols are for systems using GT-MCX network adaptor)
Hands-free from entrance station to tenant station
Capacity (Single Building)
Max. 16 entrance stations per system
Max. 4 video guard stations per system
Max. 500 tenant stations per system
Max. 4 tenant stations per unit
Capacity (Multi Building)
Max. 480 entrance stations per system
Max. 96 video guard stations per system
Max. 5,000 tenant stations per system
Zinc diecast (modular entrance stations)
14-gauge stainless steel (GT-DMB-N)
Surface or flush mount using appropriate back box
Two sets of 2-cond., PE insulation (two common buses for audio and video)
Aiphone #872002, 2-cond., PE insulated, non-shielded, 11.05 pf/ft (audio)
Aiphone #871802, 2-cond., PE insulated, non-shielded, 11.05 pf/ft (video)
GT-BC to farthest entrance station: 980'
GT-BC to farthest tenant station (audio): 980'
GT-VBC to farthest entrance station: 980'
GT-VBC to farthest tenant station (video): 500'
The GT-TLI-IP is a mobile app network adaptor for the GT Series. When running the AiphoneGT App, calls can be answered directly from a smartphone. Once the visitor is approved,…