We collect personal information you provide to us when you register for an account, browse the site, sign up for classes or events, respond to a survey, submit a sweepstakes entry, fill out a form and when you email, call, fax or otherwise communicate with us. Personal information we collect may include your name, mailing address, email address, and phone number.
Cookies – How We Collect Other Information
A website “cookie” can be used for authentication, storing site preferences, as the identifier for server-based sessions, or anything else that can be accomplished through storing text data that enables the site or service providers system to recognize your browser and remember certain information. For example: when you view a video on our site, the video is hosted on YouTube. A third party (Google) will set a “cookie” on your computer.
We use Google Analytics to collect information about use of this site. Cookies are used by Google Analytics to provide comprehensive statistics about our website and usage. Google Analytics collects only the IP address assigned to you on the date you visit this site. We use reports provided by Google Analytics to help us understand website traffic, webpage usage, and general demographic information. You can prevent Google Analytics from recognizing you on return visits to this site by disabling cookies on your browser. Google also provides an Opt-Out Browser add on which prevents your data from being used.
Any information we collect from you may be used in one or more of the following ways:
- Maintain and administer your account
- Deliver products and services, process and complete transactions and send you related information, including purchase confirmations, invoices, updates, security alerts, recall notices, and support and administrative messages
- Improve customer service
- Provide communications about Aiphone and partner products, services, offers, promotions, news, upcoming events and geographically relevant information
- Process and deliver contest or sweepstakes entries and prizes
- Post or publish user-submitted feedback, comments, stories, photos, and videos, either in de-identified form, or with the express consent of the user(s) in question
- Operate and improve our sites and services.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information only when such release is necessary to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety. However, non-personally identifiable information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising or other uses.
Third Party Links
Our site contains links to third party products or services. These third parties have separate and independent privacy policies. Aiphone is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such sites.
Aiphone seeks to protect the reputation and integrity of this site by using commercially reasonable physical, electronic and procedural measures to protect personal information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction while it is under our control.
Children and Privacy
Our websites, services and apps do not target and are not intended to attract children under the age of 18. Aiphone does not knowingly solicit personal information from children under the age of 18 or send them requests for personal information.
In compliance with the COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), our website, apps, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
For IX Mobile App Users:
IX Mobile does not capture, collect or distribute personal information.
- Speaker & Microphone access: IX Mobile will access the speaker and microphone of the device on which it is installed to allow the user to hold a conversation with a user on another IX device.
- Device state access: IX Mobile will read the state of the device it is installed upon. This is required for the app to receive calls.
- Email client activation: At your request, IX Mobile will activate your designated email client and generate an email. This email will have a document attached for the purpose of sharing system logs.
6670 185th Ave NE
Redmond, WA 98052
1-800-692-0200 (U.S. and Canada)
+1-425-455-0510 (Outside the U.S. and Canada)
Last Updated 7/21/2021
Other Policy Resources