2-Wire Access communication
Easy to install 2-wire access control system with single and multi-tenant hands-free entry stations. OPen voice, PTT or VOX inside units feature door release and room to room communication capability.
Aiphone is proud to be a rare, two-time winner of the prestigious Deming Prize for quality management and manufacturing processes. Our ISO Certified process and rigorous standards result in some of the most reliable products in the industry. Aiphone products routinely last for years, only being replaced when the application outgrows the system capacity.
Save system lists to your profile for future reference or download them to include with proposals.
- Convenient box set is complete with a tenant master station, a 1-call entrance station, and a power supply (up to 3 more tenant master stations and 15 tenant sub stations can be added for a full 1x4x16 system)
- Optional call extension speaker
- Door release powered by door station without the need of an additional transformer
- Backlit directory on door station
- All Call between stations within same tenant residence or office
- Option button to control an external device
- Call tone volume control with mute indicator
15V AC – use PT-1211C (requires 1 per tenant master station and 1 per 2 tenant sub stations)
Hands-free (VOX) or push-to-talk (simplex)
9.5~20V AC, 70Ω or higher resistance – use EL-12S
Entrance Station to Tenant Master Station: 2-cond., low cap, PE insulation, solid, non-shielded – use Aiphone #871802
Tenant Master Station to Tenant Sub Station: 4-cond., low cap, PE insulation, solid, non-shielded – use Aiphone #871804
Between Tenant Sub Stations: 4-cond. + 2-cond. when sharing power – use Aiphone #822206 or #871804
Power Supply to Tenant Station: 2-cond., low cap, PE insulation, solid, non-shielded – use Aiphone #871802
Power Supply to Entrance Station or Door Strike (cumulative): 360'(22AWG), 1,020'(18AWG)
Power Supply to Tenant Master Station: 180'(22AWG), 510'(18AWG)
Tenant Master Station to farthest Tenant Sub Station: 330'