Aiphone warrants its products to be free from defects of materials and workmanship under normal use and service for a period of two or three years after delivery to the ultimate user and will repair free of charge or replace at no charge, should it become defective upon which examination shall disclose to be defective and under warranty. Aiphone reserves unto itself the sole right to make the final decision whether there is a defect in materials and/or workmanship; and whether or not the product is within the warranty. This warranty shall not apply to any Aiphone product which has been subject to misuse, neglect, accident, power surge, or to use in violation of instructions furnished, nor extended to units which have been repaired or altered outside of the factory. This warranty does not cover batteries or damage caused by batteries used in connection with the unit. This warranty covers bench repairs only, and any repairs must be made at the shop or place designated in writing by Aiphone. This warranty is limited to the standard specifications listed in the operation manual. This warranty does not cover any function that is added by users or suppliers when used in connection with third-party products. Please note that any damage or other issues caused by a failure to use the unit in connection with Aiphone products are also not covered by this warranty. Aiphone will not be responsible for any costs incurred involving on-site service calls. Aiphone will not provide compensation for any loss or damage incurred by the breakdown or malfunction of its product during use, or for any consequent inconvenience or losses that may result.
Aiphone Wire Warranty
Aiphone’s limited warranty is extended by one year when product is installed using Aiphone wire.
Repairs Under Warranty
At our discretion, Aiphone will repair free of charge or replace at no charge Aiphone product that, upon examination by an Aiphone Repair Technician, is proven to be defective and under warranty. Aiphone reserves the right to make the final decision as to whether there is a defect in materials and/or workmanship, and whether or not the product is within the warranty.
This warranty shall not apply to any failure caused by improper installation or use in violation of the instructions, abuse, negligence, electrical surge including damage from lightning, water or any other physical damage, or damage caused from batteries.
This warranty covers bench repairs by the Aiphone Repair Department only, and does not extend to units that have been repaired or altered outside of the factory. Aiphone is not responsible for any costs incurred involving on-site service calls.
- Before sending a product in for repair, contact Technical Support for troubleshooting assistance, Monday – Friday, 5:30 AM to 4:30 Pacific time. Most issues are installation-related and can be resolved over the phone.
- If Technical Support has determined that your unit requires service, you will be issued a Support Ticket number and sent a Repair Order Request Form.
- If you are unable to contact Technical Support, please contact Customer Service to obtain a Repair Order Request form.
- Fax or email the completed form to 800-525-3372 or email@example.com. You will receive your Repair Order (RO) number within one business day.
- Reference Aiphone’s RO number on the outside of the box, and include a copy of the RO form and the invoice or proof of installation date to verify warranty. Securely package and ship product to Aiphone freight prepaid.
- For expedited service, a customer may send their unit(s) in via air freight and Aiphone will repair and return ship within 3 business days (excluding delays due to payment verification).Aiphone will repair or replace your product per our warranty guidelines. Units that are out of warranty or damaged due to warranty exclusions will be assessed repair charges.
Send product to:
Attn: Repair Department
6670 185th Ave NE
Redmond, WA 98052
Current Aiphone products may be returned for credit with prior approval. To qualify for credit, equipment must be in brand new, uninstalled and unused condition, in original undamaged cartons, with all accessories included and unopened. All returned product will be carefully inspected, and when they do not meet our criteria to accept for credit, they will be returned to the customer at their expense. It must also be returned within one month of receiving the Return Authorization (RA) number. The original Purchase Order number is required when requesting a return, and must be within 1 year from date of purchase.
Accepted returns will be assessed the following restocking fees:
0% — With equal or greater value replacement order, or as a quarterly stock adjustment
10% — With no replacement order
Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Return Exclusions – All sales are final for the following Aiphone products:
Custom Ordered Products (COP) or products modified by Aiphone or by the customer.
TW-Series tower products
Open package software (IS-SOFT)
Any returned product requiring reboxing will be assessed a repacking fee. This fee ranges between $10 – $30 per unit depending on the item.
Requesting a Return
Contact the Customer Service Department by phone or email to request a Return Authorization (RA) number. Please allow up to one business day for processing your request. Product must be shipped prepaid to Aiphone with the RA number visible on the shipping box. Final credit will be subject to examination of the returned product. Please allow up to 10 business days to receive your credit from the date product arrives at Aiphone. Credits are valid only after issuance of an Aiphone credit memo.