Legacy Intercom to IP AdaptorUpdate legacy Aiphone LE and NE style intercom sub stations to IP devices to allow communication with IX Series master stations. Easily convert legacy intercom systems by connecting their sub and door stations to the adaptor using existing two or three wires. The DHCP-enabled adaptor then connects to a network utilizing PoE and viola, you have an edge device using advanced intercom technology. Large, unsightly legacy master stations can be sapped out to a sleek, IX master with an enhanced feature set. The IX-1AS is a single station adaptor while the IX-10AS connects up to ten stations.
Freakishly ReliableAiphone is proud to be a rare, two-time winner of the prestigious Deming Prize for quality management and manufacturing processes. Our ISO Certified process and rigorous standards result in some of the most reliable products in the industry. Aiphone products routinely last for years, only being replaced when the application outgrows the system capacity.
- Compatible with LE and NE style stations
- Reuse existing two or three conductor wire
- One station per IX-1AS, up to 10 stations per IX-10AS
- PoE Powered (IEEE 802.3af Class 0)
- Built-in Form C contact output for door release (N/O or N/C)
- Secondary built-in Form C contact output for external signaling or camera call-up (N/O or N/C)
10 BASE-T / 100 BASE-TX Ethernet (RJ-45)
IPv4, IPv6, TCP, UDP, SIP, HTTP, HTTPS, RTSP, RTP,
Audio (G.711): 64Kbps x 2 for communication
IX-1AS to Network: Cat-5e or Cat-6 IX-1AS to Sub station: Stranded 18 to 22awg with overall shield.
IX-1AS to Network: 100m (Approx. 330') IX-1AS to Sub station: 22awg 650', 18awg 1570'