Aiphone announces the launch of an entirely redesigned website intended to make information about company products and services easier to locate and share.
Dana Pruiett, marketing manager, Aiphone, said the website, including its vibrant new color scheme, was designed “from the ground up.”
“We talked with our customers – distributors, integrators, dealers and end users – to find what they liked and didn’t like about the old site,” she said. “Then we went to work improving access, content and functionality. We added more than 400 new pages of information.”
The new site includes a product filtering page to assist dealers, integrators and end users in finding the products they want or need. Visitors use drop-down menus to enter categories such as system size, key functions and equipment type. The site compares the data to Aiphone products then makes recommendations for the job.
The website has many other new and improved features for those looking for communications solutions including:
- Product pages organized to find information on both systems and components
- Pages presenting links to relevant information such as video, literature and reference materials
- Separate pages for each product and component, including a URL for quick sharing of information by email
- Bright orange “Demo” button to make it easy for dealers and integrators to schedule a free product demonstration by an Aiphone expert
- A mobile-friendly design for those visiting the site on a smartphone or tablet
The new site also features a blog tab regularly updated with news about Aiphone, its products and the overall security industry. Aiphone media coverage also will be highlighted. Contact information for company sales representatives, customer service and technical support is easy to locate. And the company’s QuikSpec design tool, well-used by dealers and integrators to spec an entire Aiphone system – complete with parts list – remains part of the new website.
“The marketing team did a great job creating a website that’s more organized, provides more content and helps our customers select the right equipment for any installation including audio and/or video intercoms,” said Yusuke Seguchi, Aiphone’s President.