Multi-Tenant Telephone Entry SecurityTelephone entry security panel that can be programmed to call up to 2,000 different tenants/residents using their existing telephone numbers. Up to five entry panels can be installed per TL-2000 system. Tenants can screen visitor requests and unlock the entry where the call is originating by entering a code on their phone. The TL-2000 works with any phone number, be it a landline or cellular number and also supports up to 2,000 unique access codes to activate door release.
Freakishly ReliableAiphone is the only intercom manufacturer to win the prestigious Demming award for their quality management and manufacturing process. Our ISO Certified process and rigorous standards result in some of the most reliable products in the industry. Aiphone products routinely last for years, only being replaced when the application outgrows the system capacity.
- Uses phone line to call tenants
- Up to 5 TL-2000 entrance stations per phone line
- Up to 2,000 primary telephone numbers and 2,000 secondary numbers can be used
- Door release
- Program up to 2,000 unique access codes
- RS-232 connection for programming (USB-to-serial cable included)
- PC software included to program and update device on or off site via modem or direct connection
12V DC - use PS-1225UL
Standard analog DTMF "Touch Tone" / cell phone
2 Form C dry contacts, 12V DC, 2A 24V DC, 1A
Operator analog line or PABX extension
5°~ 140°F (-15°~ 60°C)
PC running Windows® XP, Windows Vista®, Windows® 7, Windows® 8, or Windows® 10
Standard category phone wire