IX Series Peer-to-Peer IP Video Intercom
Save system lists to your profile for future reference or download them to include with proposals.
- All IX Series stations are PoE (Power-over-Ethernet)
- Peer-to-peer design allows quick and simple programming and no single point of failure.
- System capacity ranges from small point-of-entry security options, to large-scale commercial applications with hundreds of stations.
- Partition station call-ins, door release capability by station, or scheduled transfers between stations.
- IX Mobile offers the functionality of a physical master station in the form of an App for Android and Apple mobile devices.
- Batch configure, program, and manage entire systems using the Support Tool programming software.
- Use ONVIF for 3rd party IP camera, Network Video Recorders, and VMS integration
- Integration with Lenel® OnGuard®, Software House®, SureView Systems®, KapLogic®, and Emergency24®
- Scheduled, delayed, or absent call transfer
- Customizable groups and zones for paging at multiple priority levels.
10 BASE-T / 100 BASE-TX Ethernet (RJ-45)
IPv4, IPv6, TCP, UDP, SIP, HTTP, HTTPS, RTSP, RTP
Audio (G.711): 64Kbps x 2 for communication, Video (H.264): 24Kbps ~ 2,048Kbps
Type: 1/4" CMOS
Viewing Angle: Wide (approx. 100° x 170°) with Digital Pan, Tilt, and Zoom
Cat-5e or Cat-6
100m (Approx. 330')
Video Door Station with Emergency and Standard Call Buttons, Flush Mount Stainless Steel, French Signage
Audio Station with Emergency and Standard Call Buttons, Flush Mount Stainless Steel, French Signage