IX Series Peer-to-Peer IP Video Intercom
Save system lists to your profile for future reference or download them to include with proposals.
- All IX Series stations are PoE (Power-over-Ethernet)
- Peer-to-peer design allows quick and simple programming and no single point of failure.
- System capacity ranges from small point-of-entry security options, to large-scale commercial applications with hundreds of stations.
- Partition station call-ins, door release capability by station, or scheduled transfers between stations.
- IX Mobile offers the functionality of a physical master station in the form of an App for Android and Apple mobile devices.
- Batch configure, program, and manage entire systems using the Support Tool programming software.
- Use ONVIF for 3rd party IP camera, Network Video Recorders, and VMS integration
- Integration with Lenel® OnGuard®, Software House®, SureView Systems®, KapLogic®, and Emergency24®
- Scheduled, delayed, or absent call transfer
- Customizable groups and zones for paging at multiple priority levels.
10 BASE-T / 100 BASE-TX Ethernet (RJ-45)
IPv4, IPv6, TCP, UDP, SIP, HTTP, HTTPS, RTSP, RTP
Audio (G.711): 64Kbps x 2 for communication, Video (H.264): 24Kbps ~ 2,048Kbps
Type: 1/4" color CMOS VGA
Cat-5e or Cat-6
100m (Approx. 330')
Video Door Station with Emergency and Standard Call Buttons, Flush Mount Stainless Steel, French Signage
Stainless Steel Video Door Station with HID® multiCLASS SE® Proximity Card Reader, Flush Mount