IS Series Flexible Hardwired Intercom with IP Capability
Hardwired and Network-based Intercom is an All-in-One SolutionThe IS Series offers hardwired and network-based intercom options for entry security, internal communication, rescue assistance, paging, and bell/chime scheduling. It is unique in its ability to provide hardwired, exchange-based intercoms, network-based remote intercoms, and the flexibility to integrate both styles to grant remote access control, assist onsite visitors from an offsite location, broadcast emergency announcements, and communicate using a traditional or software-based master station.
Freakishly ReliableAiphone is the only intercom manufacturer to win the prestigious Demming award for their quality management and manufacturing process. Our ISO Certified process and rigorous standards result in some of the most reliable products in the industry. Aiphone products routinely last for years, only being replaced when the application outgrows the system capacity.
Save system lists to your profile for future reference or download them to include with proposals.
- Hardwired stations directly connect to IS Series exchanges
- Network based IP door and master stations
- Hybrid option for combining both hardwired and IP stations
- IP stations are PoE
- Software-based master station available
- Delayed, absent, or scheduled call transferring
- Announcements by day, week, month, or year – easily create different schedules for holiday breaks or after hours
- Group or zone paging announcements can be customized
- Bell/Chime scheduling is perfect for schools, campuses, and commercial applications
- Telephone transfer of incoming calls
IP Stations: PoE (802.3af)
Hardwired Stations: 48V DC – IS-PU-UL
10 BASE-T/100 BASE-TX Ethernet (RJ-45)
IPv4, IPv6, TCP, UDP, SIP, HTTP, HTTPS, RTSP, RTP,
Hands-free (VOX), push-to-talk (simplex) or handset (full-duplex)
Type: 4" color CMOS
View Area: 100° vertical x 170° horizontal
Cat-5e or Cat-6
Door Station to Control Unit: 980'
Door Station to Network Node: 330'
Door Station to Power Supply: 50'
IS-SCU or IS-RCU to IS-CCU: 650'
Stainless Steel Video Door Station with HID® multiCLASS SE® Proximity Card Reader, Flush Mount
IP Video Door Station with Built In HID® ProxPoint Plus Reader, Flush Mount Stainless Steel
IS-RCU-compatible Door Station with Emergency and Standard Call Buttons, Flush Mount Stainless Steel