IS Series Flexible Hardwired Intercom with IP Capability
Save system lists to your profile for future reference or download them to include with proposals.
- Hardwired stations directly connect to IS Series exchanges
- Network based IP door and master stations
- Hybrid option for combining both hardwired and IP stations
- IP stations are PoE
- Software-based master station available
- Delayed, absent, or scheduled call transferring
- Announcements by day, week, month, or year – easily create different schedules for holiday breaks or after hours
- Group or zone paging announcements can be customized
- Bell/Chime scheduling is perfect for schools, campuses, and commercial applications
- Telephone transfer of incoming calls
IP Stations: PoE (802.3af)
Hardwired Stations: 48V DC – IS-PU-UL
10 BASE-T/100 BASE-TX Ethernet (RJ-45)
IPv4, IPv6, TCP, UDP, SIP, HTTP, HTTPS, RTSP, RTP,
Hands-free (VOX), push-to-talk (simplex) or handset (full-duplex)
Type: 4" color CMOS
View Area: 100° vertical x 170° horizontal
Cat-5e or Cat-6
Door Station to Control Unit: 980'
Door Station to Network Node: 330'
Door Station to Power Supply: 50'
IS-SCU or IS-RCU to IS-CCU: 650'
Stainless Steel Video Door Station with HID® multiCLASS SE® Proximity Card Reader, Flush Mount
IP Video Door Station with Built In HID® ProxPoint Plus Reader, Flush Mount Stainless Steel
IS-RCU-compatible Door Station with Emergency and Standard Call Buttons, Flush Mount Stainless Steel