We collect personal information you provide to us when you register for an account, browse the site, sign up for classes or events, respond to a survey, submit a sweepstakes entry, fill out a form and when you email, call, fax or otherwise communicate with us. Such information may include your name, mailing address, email address, and phone number.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the features of the websites you visit.
Any information we collect from you may be used in one or more of the following ways:
- Deliver products and services, process and complete transactions and send you related information, including purchase confirmations, invoices, updates, security alerts, recall notices and support and administrative messages.
- Respond to your emails, submissions, questions, comments, and requests and to provide customer service.
- Provide communications about Aiphone and third party products, services, offers, promotions, news, upcoming events and geographically relevant information.
- Process and deliver contest or sweepstakes entries and prizes.
- Request, post or publish user-submitted feedback, comments, stories, photos and videos, either in de-identified form, or with the express consent of the user(s) in question.
- Operate and improve our sites and services.
- For any other purpose for which the information was collected.
We provide personal information to third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you. We may also release your personal information when such release is necessary to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety. Personal information we collect may be stored and processed in the State of Washington or any other state or country in which we or our affiliates or agents maintain facilities, and by using our site you consent to any such transfer of information to another state or country.
Non-personally identifiable information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising or other uses.
Third party links
Our site contains links to third party products or services. These third parties have separate and independent privacy policies. Aiphone is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such sites.
Security of Personal Information
Aiphone will use commercially reasonable physical, electronic and procedural measures to protect personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure while it is under our control. However, due to computer hackers, electronic malfunctions, and other events, Aiphone cannot guaranty that such measures will always protect such information.
Children and Privacy
Our websites, products, services and apps do not target and are not intended to attract children under the age of 18. Aiphone does not knowingly solicit or collect personal information from children under the age of 18.
6670 185th Ave NE
Redmond, WA 98052
1-800-692-0200 (U.S. and Canada)
+1-425-455-0510 (Outside the U.S. and Canada)