When you work with Aiphone you are working for an industry leader. Teamwork, open communication, achievable goals and a fun, enjoyable workplace are all part of what makes Aiphone what we are today. We strive to promote from within and are proud that the majority of our employees have been with us for many years. When we do need to reach out to bring in a new team member we will post the opportunities here.
At this time Aiphone has one open position. If you are interested in submitting your resume for consideration, please email it to email@example.com.
Senior Graphic Designer and Advertising/PR Specialist
Aiphone Corporation is recruiting to fill the position of Senior Graphic Designer and Advertising/PR Specialist, responsible for conceptualization and implementation of design solutions that meet marketing strategies from concept to completion. This position takes a lead role on projects and works with staff (in-house/out-of-house) in creating concepts, comps, layouts and final art. In the role of Advertising/PR Specialist, this position requires editing and managing PR firm content including press releases, blogs, white papers, and case studies while also managing advertising calendar and media relations. The ideal candidate would be a mix of highly creative and analytical.
• Designing for a wide variety of mediums including email, online banner ads, social media graphics, ads, lifestyle images, printed sales collateral, campaigns, videos, and more
• Ability to carry sales and marketing concepts/messages across multiple pieces as part of a complete campaign
• Working closely with the entire marketing team to develop and transform sales, marketing, and product positioning concepts into dynamic visual representations to achieve campaign and department goals & objectives
• Being a leader and providing design guidance to peers and developing designers
• Under the direction of the Marketing Manager, managing our PR agency including regular status meetings, messaging, production schedules and deadlines.
• Responsible for overseeing, organizing, and maintaining PR materials and schedules including publication documentation, production timelines, and testimonial quote sheets. As well as regularly updating the field team with all PR efforts.
• Lead and manage lead generation campaigns as assigned including content creation, execution, measurement and reporting
• Responsible for managing & negotiating media contracts, maintaining strong relationships with media vendors, and fostering new contacts in new markets/target audiences
• Responsible for the content creation and maintenance of our online blog features as well as promotional landing pages on our website.
• Responsible for contributing to our social media strategy and execution.
We are looking for someone who:
• Thrives on having their hands in multiple types of projects and marketing functions.
• Has excellent written, verbal and presentation communication skills, with English language proficiency
• Has a positive attitude and is successful working as a team member or working independently
• Has strong time management skills. Able to prioritize many tasks and deadlines with multiple departments, simultaneously. Highly organized and detail-oriented is a must.
• Is passionate about branding and graphic storytelling as well as creating compelling marketing campaigns
• Can take technical information and translate it into customer-friendly, benefit-rich copy
• Is a strategic thinker and sees the bigger Marketing picture.
• Is flexible, process oriented, and a proponent for positive change.
Experience and education should include:
• Four-year Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent and/or experience in graphic design or a related field
• 7+ years of experience, preferably in B2B
• Intermediate to advanced Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office expertise. Smartsheet experience a plus
• Base salary with performance bonus potential
• Health benefits
• Generous 401K match
• Additional benefits
Our company is a drug-free business and employees may be subject to drug screening.
No phone calls or agencies, please.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled